GOODBYES ARE THE HARDEST.
I am so heartbroken about the news that I shared with you yesterday. I really love you guys, and I feel terrible about leaving before the year is over. I can understand if you’re mad about this, and I will gladly talk more with any of you if you’d like to; I’ll be in the library after school today and tomorrow. In the meantime, we do have a book to read, so we must forge forth with our work!
Today, that work will include:
- Working with a partner to create a summary for the 8 pages that you are assigned to (see the partner and page assignments below)
- Creating a 30-90 second Flipgrid video of your summary (Click here for the Flipgrid link: flipgrid.com/#912b1a34)
- Completing any website posts from your summer homework that you did not finish
- Going over the letter calendar
Partners and Pages:
Since you guys did such a great job with your SAT word assignments, you will have the same partner that you worked with during that time, for the most part.
- Kendra and Gilian: pages 12-19
- Christian and Bryan: pages 19-26
- Alex and Briana: pages 27-37
- Jailene and Claudia: pages 38-45
- Jonathan and Jason: pages 45-51
- Maria and Lizmarie: pages 52-65
- Erick and Gualter: pages 65-74
- Yunior and Kris: pages 75-81
- Diamond and Ashlei: pages 81-91
- Johnny and Jose: pages92-101
- Romy and Jaaron: pages 102-107