It’s Fourth and Final SAT Word Quiz Friday!
- Review all 12 words together
- Study quietly for 2-5 minutes
- Take the quiz!
- Reflect on the tools we learned about and/or played with in the digital literacy unit so far: Flipgrid, Canva, Animoto, and text-to-speech tools
- Reflect on the Thought of the Week from Wednesday
- Pretend you’re a teacher and fill out the college student evaluation form for yourself- how would you rate yourself in all categories?
- Kendra and Gilian: inevitable– unavoidable, certain
- Christian and Bryan: transient– temporary, fleeting
- Alex and Briana: restrained– controlled, restricted
- Jailene and Claudia: superfluous– more than enough
- Adrian and Jason: prosperity– wealth, success
- Erick and Gualter: intrepid– fearless, adventurous
- Yunior and Kris: jubilation– joy, exultation
- Natalia and Ashlei: clairvoyant– able to see the future
- Johnny and Jose: demagogue– rabble-rousing leader
- Maria and Lizmarie: vindicate– to clear from blame
- Diamond and Jonathan: reverence– profound respect
- Romy and Jaaron: spurious– phony, false