Always on our toes!
Well, friends, we are always on our toes, and because the lack of internet prevented us from doing text-to-speech avatar work today, we got to play a fun game of Lip Switch, a la Jimmy Fallon.
Revised agenda for the day:
- Discuss text-to-speech avatars and their benefits for school.
- Describe Jimmy Fallon’s lip switch concept.
- Take 15-20 minutes with your partner to practice doing a lip switch for your SAT Vocabulary Word #4, including definition and sentence (one person reads, behind the screen, while the other mouths the words in front of the screen)
- Show us your lip switch!
- Study the words for the quiz tomorrow!
Please see an example:
<div itemprop=”video” itemscope itemtype=”http://schema.org/VideoObject”>http://player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/widget/select/media/v_snzgkr_gdL</div>
- Kendra and Gilian: inevitable
- Christian and Bryan: transient
- Alex and Briana: restrained
- Jailene and Claudia: superfluous
- Adrian and Jason: prosperity
- Erick and Gualter: intrepid
- Yunior and Kris: jubilation
- Natalia and Ashlei: clairvoyant
- Johnny and Jose: demagogue
- Maria and Lizmarie: vindicate
- Diamond and Jonathan: reverence
- Romy and Jaaron: spurious