- Due today: Student Surveys and Comments on yesterday’s post
- World Cafe: In 6 groups of 4, visit the stations around the room and answer the questions posted. One “host” stays at the original station to share the group’s ideas and answer any questions. The other three members of each group rotate together to the next station. The questions are listed below:
<div style=”margin-bottom:5px”> <strong> <a href=”https://www.slideshare.net/JillianBelanger/copy-of-11th-eng-first-days-gallery-walk” title=”11th Grade World Cafe: Comedy Questions” target=”_blank”>11th Grade World Cafe: Comedy Questions</a> </strong> from <strong><a href=”http://www.slideshare.net/JillianBelanger” target=”_blank”>JillianBelanger</a></strong> </div>
- Debrief the World Cafe content and process
- Reminder about summer homework (Hint: First major project will be based off of that!)
- Questions about tomorrow’s big day: You’re all making your own WordPress sites!
Your posters from the World Cafe: